Responsibilities & Duties
The Actuary of the Future Section is looking for volunteers to write articles for their newsletter. Articles should focus on topics that are of interest to new actuaries and future actuaries.
Selected authors will need to follow these requirements:
- Submit an article from 500 – 2,000 words in length
- Provide a black and white photo as well as a bio
- Sign a Copyright License Agreement
- Secure permission for any material reprinted or adapted from an outside source
- 5–10 hours
- Depending on the length of article, the content, the research required and the time needed to obtain any corporate and copyright permissions, the time commitment may be more or less than listed above.
No formal experience required but author should be knowledgeable in the subject matter of the article. Both SOA members and non-members may apply.
SOA Training Required
Primary Area of Practice
Open to all Specializations